Welcome to NDS Neurodynamic Solutions NOTE: Log In/Register above is only available to accredited NDS instructors
NEW - Neurodynamics courses in Los Angeles, March 2017!
Dr Yoav Nagar, DC
Sports & Spine Rehab Center, Los Angeles
Venue: Movement Performance Institute
Comments on Facebook
COURSE CONTENT - hands- on manual component (60-70%)
- neck pain and cervical radiculopathy
- lateral elbow pain and supinator tunnel syndrome
- wrist pain and carpal tunnel syndrome
- low back pain sciatica and lumbar radiculopathy, disconeurogenic mechanisms (disc and foramen dynamics)
- piriformis syndrome including the piriformis slump test
- heel and foot pain, tarsal tunnel syndrome
Do nerves get stuck? Part 1.
WATCH THIS. Contralateral nerve root mobilisations.
NDS has two instructors in Brazil!
PLANTAR FASCIITIS/OPATHY AND MEDIAL CALCANEAL NEUROPATHY
In patients with plantar fasciitis, 23% showed signs of conduction abnormality in the medial calcaneal nerve which innervates this area.
CENTRAL PAIN MECHANISMS
Part 1 - how we got here.
The world's most comprehensive neurobiomechancs book by Dr Alf Breig and Shacklock's best seller, Clinical Neurodynamics continue.