Online Neurodynamics Course Upper and Lower Quarter 1
$A825.00 Australian dollars = $550.00 US dollars (approx.).
Click here for currency conversion.
This is the world's most taught neurodynamics course. ALL the manual techniques and theory - Upper and Lower quarter 1 for the main nerves and nerve roots (cervical and lumbar).
NO STONE IS LEFT UNTURNED!
Online Upper and Lower Quarter 1 Course
Compulsory theory, tested - 8 hrs
Voluntary practical videos, not tested - 6 hrs
TOTAL - 14 hrs
Digitally authenticated certificate gives you access to:
- more activities with NDS
- NDS practitioner exams and certification
- in-person part of hybrid courses (subject to availability).
- integration of nervous system movement and physiology
- diagnosis of dysfunction categories
- newly validated pain relieving mechanisms for radiculopathy (cervical, lumbar)
- inclusion and exclusion criteria
- progressions from low to athlete levels
- exit/resolution strategies.
- manual skills with neurodynamic testing and treatment
- diagnosis and interpretation of neurodynamic testing and musculoskeletal relationships
- new repertoire of diagnosis and treatment of techniques safety in relation to neurodynamics
- diagnosis of functional disorders in neurodynamics
- selection of treatment for specific functional disorders
- treatment progressions from low to athlete levels
- contraindications to neurodynamic treatment and when to stop treatment.
- cervical nerve root - specific nerve root dysfunctions within the foramen: tension, pathophysiology, opening, closing, muscle dysfunctions
- shoulder/brachial plexus - sliders through to tensioners
- lateral elbow pain with nerve component
- wrist/hand pain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- lumbar spine - lumbar radiculopathy and sciatica, target specific dysfunctions
- deep gluteal syndrome and the sciatic nerve/piriformis syndrome
- tarsal tunnel syndrome with tibial nerve for foot/heel pain.